Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I guess I thought it was going to instantly revive my hair
  • But I don't recommend it if you are looking for a miracle cure to enhance for your hair color

• by Taface

Recently I tried Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions shampoo and conditioner. I guess I thought it was going to instantly revive my hair. It did add more shine to it and make it a little softer, unlike the other Pantene shampoos in the past which tended to dry my hair out.

For a color enhancing

shampoo and conditioner it did not have a horrible smell nor did it suds up like other shampoos. And the first time I used it I did notice a little bit difference in my hair and I styled it like usual. The second application did not go as well. I did not style ...

• it as usual which makes me wonder if the reason my hair seemed darker the first time was because I used other hair care products. And my scalp seems itchy, but I do have sensitive skin.

Honestly, I do not think I will be relying on this shampoo and conditioner as my usual go-to hair

care product. But at least it is safe enough to use on color treated and permed hair.

So, if you do not have sensitive skin, you color treat or perm your hair just try it. But I don’t recommend it if you are looking for a miracle cure to enhance for your hair color.

Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312007407671131/k2311a0720/7.20.08