Virgin broadband  » General services  »
1.5
  • Since joining I have had nothing but problems with both the internet and phone, I am not impressed with this service
  • I would not recommend Virgin Broadband or Viegin mobile when looking for an internet/phone provider

• by kiran1978

This year I joined Virgin, it costs $60 a month for both internet and phone calls. Since joining I have had nothing but problems with both the internet and phone, I am not impressed with this service.

I am quite frustrated as alot

of the time with this internet service I often have to reset the modem as the internet disconnects on a daily basis. It can be really annoying when you are doing something on the internet and then all of a sudden the connection cuts off. Also after you use 4GB a month your speed is slowed right down, sometimes it takes almost a minute to load a page when my speed has been slowed down.

The phone reception from Virgin is even worse. Nearly every phone call ...

• Virgin broadband
      it cuts off all of a sudden three or four times. It is so annoying having to call my friend back several times just for one phone call conversation. Alot of the time while on the phone there is also bad static, I
      can barely hear the person on the other end speak. So I have to hang up and try and call them again to see if the reception is better.

I would not recommend Virgin Broadband or Viegin mobile when looking for an internet/phone provider.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 252007407591031/k2311a0720/7.20.08