STI College Cebu City  » Education  »
Cebu City
  • The next day I inquired regarding the course, Bachelor Science of Information Technology and I was disappointed of what I heard
  • I was really sad because I thought It was not going to be difficult for me to go there
  • So I decided to chose another school and at first I was happy but in the end of the semester I decided to just go to STI College and just took up a 2 year course, anyway I can still proceed to a bachelor course after that
  • In this school I have many unforgettable experience

• by hannah

STI College is one of the known computer school here in the Philippines. Most students who wants to study in a computer school which is not that expensive they choose STI College.

After my graduation in highschool me and my classmates decided to seek for a nice and beautiful computer school since we were going to took up a computer course. We searched from many places until one day a new school just near our place just got

open. And that is STI College. And since STI College is a known computer school in the Philippines so I chose this school for my college. The next day I inquired regarding the course, Bachelor Science of Information Technology and I was disappointed of what I heard. The woman from the reception area told me that they still don’t have the Bachelor course’s . I was really sad because I thought It was not going to be difficult for me to go there. Coz its just 5 minutes away from our place.

So I decided to chose another school and at first I was happy but in the end of the semester I decided to just go to STI College and just took up a 2 year course, anyway I can still proceed to a bachelor course after that. So I did enroll in STI College and indeed my transfer is really worth it.

• STI College Cebu City
      I met plenty of friends in there. In this school I have many unforgettable experience.

I still remember the first year of my stay in here, during the intrams in our school since the school doesn’t have a lot of students yet so all of us should participate in all the games and all the contests in that event. This was the first time I joined in a dance contest and it was really scary. But our instructor

is very patient in helping us. I even joined more than one game and that was so challenging coz one of the game my teacher put me in is not really familiar to me. But luckily we won, although we were not in the first place in that game but we got the second place. And over all the event the team who became the champion is our team, the red team.

That experience in STI college is indeed unforgettable.

maryjane medilo says :

sir,madam good day po c maryjane medilo po e2 iatatanong ko lang po panu ko makukuha ang credential ko jan s cebu? nnd2 po me s manila ndi po ako makapunta jan dhil wala rin po ako budget. pls.help me need ko po un report ko jan s school.

M says :

You can ask someone to get it for you. As long you will permit them. Give him her an authorization letter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 502007407571031/k2311a0720/7.20.08