Kill Bill Volume 1  » Movies  »
  • I love so many things about this movie one of them being the numerous fight scenes

• by Malou

I’m not a big fan of Quentin Tarantino so before I saw Kill Bill Volume 1, I didn’t really know what to expect (I failed to watch the much talked about Pulp Fiction). I’m sure glad I watched it because it’s truly one of the most engaging movies I’ve ever seen. Kill Bill Volume

1 is the first half of the story of a female assassin called “The Bride” (Uma Thurman) who gets attacked on her wedding day and loses her groom and unborn child in the process.

The Bride didn’t die but came out of a coma four years later. She then looks for the assassins who tried to kill her.

On the top of her list is her former boss Bill (David Carradine) whom she opts to kill last. With the help of a special sword, she then tracks the killers one by one.

They include Vernita Green or Copperhead (Vivica Fox), Sofie Fatale (Julie Dreyfus) and O-Ren Ishii or ...

• Kill Bill Volume 1
      Cottonmouth (Lucy Liu). I love so many things about this movie one of them being the numerous fight scenes.

They are just amazing. It looks as if they’re dancing (kung fu never looked this good).

The movie is very violent but it’s supposed to be that way because the lead character is seeking revenge,

and it’s an action movie after all. I also like the music (I liked it so much I made it my cellphone’s ring tone).

Uma Thurman sure is one heck of an actress, really stunning and talented. But the real credit should go to Quentin Tarantino who made this movie a stylistic masterpiece.

Truly an unforgetable movie.

Kill Bill Volume 1

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112007407561031/k2311a0720/7.20.08