Huggies Crawler Nappies  » Baby care  »
  • The other thing I really like about using these brand of nappies is that I have never had any problem with rashes
  • The other great thing that I love about Huggies nappies is that it looks cute with Winnie the Pooh Designs and it fits comfortably on my baby
  • They do always have specials where they but the price of nappies by $5 if you buy the box of nappies (90 nappies -in box) Once you have used Huggies nappies you won't want any other brand, I am really impressed with these brand of nappies

• by kiran1978

I have three children and I have used Huggies nappies for two of my children. Now that I have used Huggies I won’t use any other brands of nappies. I love using Huggies nappies on my baby.

I really like it how Huggies nappies are so absorbant. After my baby sleeps in her Huggies nappy all the time the nappy

only feels a little heavy, it is not saturated nor was there any leakage.

The other thing I really like about using these brand of nappies is that I have never had any problem with rashes. I have used numerous other branded nappies such as Wiggles, Black and Gold, Snuggles and all of these brand of nappies have given my baby a rash. However when using Huggies I never had this problem.

I also like the grip tabs on these nappies, they are easy to put on the nappy. Also when you check to see if your baby has a wet nappy and you take the grip tab off it is easy to put the tab back onto the ...

• Huggies Crawler Nappies
      nappy. When you put the tab onto the nappy it does not rip the nappy like some others do.

The other great thing that I love about Huggies nappies is that it looks cute with Winnie the Pooh Designs and it fits comfortably on my baby. The nappy does not leave any lines on her skin after taking it

off.

Even though Huggies nappies may be slightly more expensive it is worth buying this great product. They do always have specials where they but the price of nappies by $5 if you buy the box of nappies (90 nappies -in box)

Once you have used Huggies nappies you won’t want any other brand, I am really impressed with these brand of nappies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542007407341031/k2311a0720/7.20.08