Texas Chainsaw Massacrew Original  » Movies  »
  • The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre is one of the best horror movies of all time
  • I think the hardest part for me is that they don't show everything, but leave it up to your imagination
  • They put on the front of the movie that it's based on a true story and that disturbed me for a number of years until I learned it actually wasn't true
  • I love this movie and I can't wait to see it again

• by udgirl

The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre is one of the best horror movies of all time. I still remember the first time I saw the movie and it literally scared me to death. I’ve seen it many times since then and it still manages to completely disturb me. I think the hardest

part for me is that they don’t show everything, but leave it up to your imagination. What I see in my own head is far worse than anything they could show on the screen.

The movie follows a group of late teens who are traveling through a barren stretch of Texas.

• They get trapped in the town by a family of psychopaths and nearly all of them die by the family’s hands. This was the first movie that Tobe Hopper ever directed and it has been one of the most popular horror movies of all time.

They put on the front of

the movie that it’s based on a true story and that disturbed me for a number of years until I learned it actually wasn’t true. There was no family, but rather one man that was used as “inspiration” for the movie. I love this movie and I can’t wait to see it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112007407321031/k2311a0720/7.20.08