Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for Women  » Perfume  »
  • I bought it because when I tested it all I smelled was lemon, citrus, and light flowers

• by AZcowgirl

The notes described by the Dolce & Gabbana website for the Light Blue perfume, say it is a blend of rose, apple, musk and jasmine. I bought it because when I tested it all I smelled was lemon, citrus, and light flowers. I absolutely love this scent! There are no heavy floral overtones at all. This scent reminds me of

an early summer day, lounging in the pool with a fabulous glass of lemonade. If you like fruity, light, citrusy, sparkly scents, then this is for you.

The prices for this scent are all over the map. I have found it for $25, and I have also seen it for $75. The sizes range from 1.7 fluid oz., to 3.7 ...

• fluid oz.

My only complaint about this scent is that it doesn’t last nearly long enough when you wear it, forcing you to reapply often and therefore go through a bottle much quicker than you would a different, longer lasting scent. I tried layering it with the body lotion, but it was just really strong for a little while, and wore

off as soon as my skin began to dry out again. I wish they would come out with an oil based version of Light Blue so I could have it on longer. If it did last longer I would give it a higher score. 10 for scent, but 7 for ability to last and the fact you go through more than normal.

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for Women

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562007407261031/k2311a0720/7.20.08