Wet N Wild Mega Plump Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I recently bought the new wet n' wild mega plump mascara, and was not disappointed
  • I recommend for people with short lashes because it makes it long

• by hippiechickx1

I recently bought the new wet n’ wild mega plump mascara, and was not disappointed. I walked into Rite Aid and it was featured.

I picked it up quickly reading the description, paid for it and walked out.

I was in a rush this morning and I just took this mascara out and applied it (2 coats).

I

was very pleased! My eyelashes were thick and voluminous.

They were longer.

And my eyelashes did not clump, they stayed perfectly for 6 or more hours! It comes in dark brown and black.

I recommend the black.

It is also wet though and it can be a mess if it smudges.

Its smell is very strong, so if your ...

• sensitive to smells i would not buy it.

So next time if your in need of an all around good mascara wet n wild plump mascara is the way to go! Remember you should remove it only with vaseline or eye makeup remover pads because other than that it will take a long time to remove.

I recommend

for people with short lashes because it makes it long! If you have a scarce amount of eyelashes coat on once and then again, it makes them full.

The brush is about an inch long, and stays pretty clean.

Make sure you do not get it in your eyes! Great for a night out with the girls because it lasts!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312007407221031/k2311a0720/7.20.08