SM City Bicutan  » Shopping  »
2.5
Dona Soledad, Paranaque City
  • Building A has more products offered and more amenities accessible than Building B which is boring for me
  • SM City Bicutan is a fine shopping mall actually if they are going to consider the basic needs and safety of their customers

• by aeczraln04

This is my usual hangout place since it is the nearest mall to our school. Going to SM City Bicutan is so much difficult if you were a common commuter. You have to cross at the longest footbridge in the Philippines before you arrive at the main entrance. The mall isn’t that huge enough but finding certain things you need inside the mall would be much difficult. Some of the necessary things you needed can’t be found at the mall.

Building A of SM City

Bicutan looks more attractive than Building B. Building A has more products offered and more amenities accessible than Building B which is boring for me. There are only few lines of clothes inside SM City Bicutan and thankfully, some of them are trendy enough so I can still buy my clothes there. The Department Store is huge but still you will get bored because there’s nothing new presented for a long period of time unlike other malls. I have many negative comments also to their sales ...

• representatives. When you are choosing a cloth, they always stand behind you and stare you like supposing you can’t afford to buy the dress you are choosing. Other sales ladies are friendly although some are irritating. While inside the mall, you can see some ragged boys who looks like a robber which scares me a lot when they come along you. I had my watch snatched inside the mall already and I almost hate the securities of the mall when they haven’t done anything or something
        to return my watch. I don’t know if the mall is well guarded despite the fact that the mall is located at the center of Bicutan, which always sound daunting for a students like me for the reason of numerous crimes happening there.

SM City Bicutan would be much better if the security guards will check each and every person who will come in inside their mall. SM City Bicutan is a fine shopping mall actually if they are going to consider the basic needs and safety of their customers.

SM City Bicutan

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242007407141031/k2311a0720/7.20.08