Foxcash.Com Scam  » Scam  »
1.5
  • Some forums tell that this site is a scam, however I didn't consider them but still I believed to those greater numbers of people who tells me that this site guarantees to pay
  • I get confused why it just happened when I know I haven't done anything wrong

• by aeczraln04

At first, I thought that FoxCash.com would be a trusted site. This is a pay-per-click site that promises to earn dollars on clicking the advertisements available. I’ve read a lot of good things about this site so I was able to get hooked on this. Some forums tell that this site is a scam, however I didn’t consider them but still I believed to those greater numbers of people who tells me that this

site guarantees to pay. I’ve seen lots of payment proof from them and it convinced me to undertake the scheme even if I am still skeptical at first.

I wasted my time clicking on the advertisements available and I get surprised how my “earned money” grows more each day. Then one day, when I try to log in, I get startled when I can’t get into their site. I can’t log in and the ...

• system says that my username is not found. I try to contact them using the same e-mail address I used when I register to them. They just simply replied to me saying that there’s no such account available or registered. It means that my account is not available to their site and I never got registered to their system. I get confused why it just happened when I know I haven’t done anything wrong.
        I don’t even violate their rules so I won’t fine any reason from them to eradicate my account.

At this time, I don’t know where my money goes. They just deleted my account without informing me any matters concerning their action. It is too unprofessional for them to do such exploit if they are a legal site. Only scam sites do the same thing. They got instant money from me but I wasn’t able to get paid.

Lorgen Shadoufang says :

Thank you. I was researching whether Foxcash is still a valid business venture. It was listed on the top 10 PTC`s on the PTC Talk website. I guess they`ve gotten bad now.

Jules Li says :

Lorgen, in terms of them being a business venture, the answer is now. Currently, they are not even in business. They have even removed the website.

yasser says :

how doi work

Jules Li says :

Yasser, it’s not possible to do any work for Foxcash.com, because they’re no longer in business.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 602007407101031/k2311a0720/7.20.08