DKNY Perfume
  • Some people may think that I am curious girl, that I have problem with my nose
  • I think this perfume have fresh fragrance

• by Lydia

I had a perfume when I was 17th. I didn’t buy it by myself. I had it when my sister and brother in law gave me DKNY perfume as gift in my sweet 17th birthday. Do you know why I had a perfume when I was 17th? Because I was perfume

allergic.

I always thought that perfume was disgusting thing. Some people may think that I am curious girl, that I have problem with my nose. But, I’m sure that I’m normal girl and my nose too. It needs big combat to make that people sure that I’m normal girl. Finally, I can ...

• deny all their opinion about me because I use DKNY perfume. I had tried all of my family perfume, but there’s no one I liked. I became fade when I used my family perfume. But, when I use DKNY perfume, I feel better; I’m not fade and I can be more
        confident.

I think this perfume have fresh fragrance. My mind will be more peaceful if I use it. I don’t know why. And now, I always use it wherever I go. I must say a lot of thanks to my sister and brother in law. Thanks for the DKNY perfume to…

DKNY Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562007407041031/k2311a0720/7.20.08