Koon’s Ford of Annapolis Body Shop  » Cosmetics  »
Annapolis, MD
  • My experience began with a phone call to the cheerful receptionist, who politely gave me perfect directions to the shop and told me their business hours
  • While this may not seem like an extraordinary experience for the most part, I'm sure many of you will agree that when dealing with a body shop, just getting your car back the next day without them conveniently finding any other problems with your car is a success story

• by Waterman

I recently had to take my Chevrolet Cavalier into a body shop to get my bumper fixed. While I have been to many other body shops around my area and been dissatisfied with the quality and speed of the service, I knew right off the bat that Koon’s Ford of Annapolis would be the exception.

My experience

began with a phone call to the cheerful receptionist, who politely gave me perfect directions to the shop and told me their business hours.

The next day, I drove into the dealership and found the body shop without problems.

I was immediately greeted by an employee who gave me instructions on where to leave my car.

I gave him the keys and ...

• waited until the next day when I received a call from the body shop.

Half-expecting bad news of some sort (as is typical of many body shops), I was glad to hear that my car already fixed! I picked up my car the next day with a fresh bumper, paid my bill, and was free to go.

While this may not seem like an extraordinary experience for the most part, I’m sure many of you will agree that when dealing with a body shop, just getting your car back the next day without them conveniently “finding” any other problems with your car is a success story.

Pay Koon’s Ford of Annapolis a visit next time your car needs a repair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312007406950931/k2311a0720/7.20.08