Sakto Calls
  • Therefore, a minute would cost Php6.00, same as the price you will pay for a regular one minute call

• by richiem

Sakto (in English, exact) Calls is one of my favorite services provided by Globe Telecom, one of the largets mobile and internet service providers in the Philippines. And it keeps getting better!

The wisdom behind Sakto Calls is that instead of charging the caller for every minute used, the caller is credited for every second. Every second under

this program costs Php0.10. Therefore, a minute would cost Php6.00, same as the price you will pay for a regular one minute call. However, because Sakto Calls are charged per second, when you end the conversation at 30 seconds, you will only be charged Php3.00 and not the whole Php6.00.

My girlfriend likes calling me more than texting ...

• me. And from the moment we heard of Sakto Calls, we have been using it. When using Sakto Calls, no registration is required. You just need to put “232″ in the mobile phone number of the person you are calling. For, example, my number is 09171234567, my girlfriend would have to key in 2329171234567 and viola! we
        can enjoy more calls than before. this is only valid for Globe to Globe calls.

And now, they are lowering the rate to Php0.05 per second. That’s 50% off! Promo runs until August 31, 2008. This would really be cool for me and my girlfriend. We can now enjoy two times our call time at the same price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222007406940931/k2311a0720/7.20.08