Dove soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have tried so many brands of soap in my entire life, and i can say Dove is the best my top favorite among all of them
  • I even recommend it to my family and friends
  • I want them to experience what I have with this soap

• by erna

I have tried so many brands of soap in my entire life, and i can say Dove is the best my top favorite among all of them. For me, this is the best in terms of quality. It’s true that other soaps feel like it causes dryness on my skin.

But Dove is

different. Th moment I hold the bar of soap, I can feel its moisturizing ability already.

And indeed, when I apply it all over my body, my skin instantly feels soft and supple. Even after the bath, my skin feels moisturized all day long.

My boyfriend even complimented that my skin is so ...

• smooth he likes touching it. And it’s all because of Dove soap.

My skin feels just like a baby’s every time I use Dove. There’s no other soap that even comes close to it.

I even recommend it to my family and friends. I want them to experience what I have with this

soap.

Sometimes I don’t even have to apply lotion because with the use of Dove, my skin feels so good as it is. The downside of this product is that it is priced twice as much compared to other brands.

That’s why I really have the luxury of buying and using the product all the time.

Dove soap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311807406810631/k2311a0718/7.18.08