Nivea Dry Deodorant Spray
  • All I can say is it has been a very good product for me and I didn't get disappointed using it for several years
  • I don't know why I'm still using this product, since I don't have any problem about bad odor but all I know is this product smells good to my underarm
  • My underarms don't sweat because I know that Nivea Dry Deodorant Spray prevents it

• by aeczraln04

I’ve been using this Nivea Dry Deodorant Spray for almost eight years and still I haven’t told any negative comment about this product. All I can say is it has been a very good product for me and I didn’t get disappointed using it for several years.

I don’t know why I’m still using this product, since I don’t

have any problem about bad odor but all I know is this product smells good to my underarm.

Nivea Dry Deodorant Spray is a lot different from any other deodorants.

You can’t feel anything using this on your underarm.

It’s just like spraying a plain air with a very sweet scent on your armpit.

It doesn’t feel wet ...

• also unlike any other deodorant sprays; it is literally dry just what it has been known.

You won’t feel sticky with this product and it doesn’t also leave any white residue on your armpits and even on your clothes which impress me a lot because it is annoying to wash clothes with hard-to-remove stains on the underarm.

My

underarms don’t sweat because I know that Nivea Dry Deodorant Spray prevents it.

It doesn’t also darken my underarm unlike any other deodorants which I heard to be the main culprit why they have dark underarms.

Nivea Dry Deodorant Spray is a must-try product for everyone who wants a subtle deodorant which will really care for your sensitive underarms.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311807406790631/k2311a0718/7.18.08