Block&White Radiance Whitening Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I wasn't using this lotion, I have noticed that my skin is not as fair anymore

• by erna

I have been using Block&White Radiance Whitening Lotion for several years now. This lotion gives me protection from the sun with its combination of SPF 20 and PA+.

Its SPF 20 prevents me from having sunburn by blocking the sun’s harmful UVB rays.

Its PA+ provides me with longer lasting protection from UVA rays, which is the primary cause of skin darkening and premature ageing.

This product doesn’t

only help moisturize my skin, it is also very effective in whitening my skin.

I apply this lotion specifically on my arms and legs only, since I use a different product on my face.

For the many years I’ve been using the product, once can easily see that the product really works for me.

I even use it on the beach, re-applying when necessary.

Fortunately, I don’t get ...

• any sunburn with the use of this product.

The only time that I have stopped using this was when I got pregnant until my baby is a few months old.

I stopped applying it because it felt very hot whenever I used this product, aside from the fact that I was sensitive to its scent at that time.

When I wasn’t using this lotion, I have noticed that

my skin is not as fair anymore.

I got myself in using Block&White Radiance Whitening Lotion again just a few months ago and of course, I feel satisfied in its promise of protecting me from the sun and whitening my skin.

the only thing I don’t like is its scent.

I would like it better if they improve on that aspect and maybe give it a subtle and relaxing scent.

hina says :

hello, AS i have heard about olaz whitening creme,and i have read all reviews about it,,i have mix skin and now having so many breakouts and they left very bad spots on my face and im also very worried about it,,can u please tell me that which item suits me whitening creme or lotion,,,which item is also best for lightening dark spots,leave my skin radiant and fair.

Galega says :

You can use any of them - lotion or cream, according to your convenience.

Whitening lotion/cream may not be perfect for removing dark spots and other skin issues. I would suggest you to try an anti ageing cream, if you are above 30 years. Taking suggestions of a dermatologist will also be prudent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311807406720631/k2311a0718/7.18.08