Big Frank’s Barbeque and Grill CT  » Restaurants  »
572 Watertown Ave., Waterbury, CT 06708
  • The BBQ wings looked amazing when they came out, still steaming hot and smelling great
  • Even though I opted not to put cheese and the usual potato skin toppings on, they were by far the best potato skins I ever had
  • If BBQ food wasn't so bad for you, I would definitely eat at Big Frank's BBQ and Grill in Waterbury, CT every day

• by Marc

Big Frank’s BBQ and Grill, located in Waterbury, CT, is a great place to go for lunch or dinner. The food is amazing! The first time I was there I ordered 10 BBQ wings and potato skins. The potato skins were unlike any that I’ve ever had. These were truly potato skins deep fried and I got

to choose what I wanted to put on them. The BBQ wings looked amazing when they came out, still steaming hot and smelling great.

There was BBQ sauce smothered all over the wings. Upon my first bite I was in heaven! They were the best BBQ wings I ever had. Simply amazing. Then I tried the potato ...

• skins. I dipped them in sour cream and took and bite and WOW! They were so good, it was unbelievable. Even though I opted not to put cheese and the usual potato skin toppings on, they were by far the best potato skins I ever had.

To add to the greatness of the food, the restaurant itself was great!

It was very very clean and very well decorated. The smell of cedar from the walls and the aroma of the amazing food engulfs you the second you walk in. If BBQ food wasn’t so bad for you, I would definitely eat at Big Frank’s BBQ and Grill in Waterbury, CT every day!

I would strongly recommend it to anyone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71807406670531/k2311a0718/7.18.08