Bangkok Hotels and Travel Guide  » Hotels  »
  • I chose different places to stay on different trips depending the places I had to visit so that communications would be convenient

• by Mark Williams

Bangkok, the capital City of Thailand, is where many business travelers and holiday makers visit all year round being one the major business hubs in the Southeast Asia Region and with many attractive places to see. I have traveled to Bangkok a number of times too on my business trips and also on my holidays. There are many hotels, serviced apartments, guest houses, all over the City.

I chose different places to stay on different trips

depending the places I had to visit so that communications would be convenient. Here is a website I refer to every time I plan my travel to Bangkok.

www. bangkok.

com This is an excellent website where I can find information about the places I can stay, places of interest to visit, restaurants, shopping centers, and much much more. On the lefthand side of the webpage, under ...

• “Bangkok Hotels”, there is the listing by the location, i.

e. Sukhumvit, Riverside, Siam, Silom, Suvarnabhumi, and others.

Sukhumvit and Silom are the major business districts I usually visit, and hence select hotels there on most of my stays in Bangkok. Some of the best hotels are there too.

Under the category “Where to Eat by Area”, there is a whole list of restaurants, again by the areas in the City. It is all there just for

making the choice.

Chinatown has been one of my favorite places, with so many elegant Chinese restaurants. Some are quite expensive too.

The website has become my main reference whenever I visit Bangkok. This is absolutely an excellent source of information about the City of Bangkok, most helpful for visitors to get acquainted with the City and the life in the City.

I wish to share this website with all of my associates traveling to Bangkok on business or on holidays.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21807406540531/k2311a0718/7.18.08