Marilan Peanut Filled Wafers
  • I love to eat wafers as a light snack when I am feeling to munch on something but want it to be light like a feather
  • When i tried it at first I was disappointed
  • I quickly realized I thought it contained a higher amount of sugar because the sugar free wafers was next to the wafers containing a higher amount of sugar on the shelf
  • The wafer itself is a vanilla flavoured biscuit with three layers of peanut cream which is creamy but definitely not very sweet

• by RJR

I love to eat wafers as a light snack when I am feeling to munch on something but want it to be light like a feather. I went to the grocery store and I love peanut flavoured snacks. I saw Peanut Filled Wafers by Marilan. I never tried it before but that

did not stop me from getting myself a package.

When i tried it at first I was disappointed! It wasn’t as sweet as I expected it to be. I reluctantly ate it though and looked around the package as I did to slowly realize these were sugar free! I quickly realized I thought ...

• it contained a higher amount of sugar because the sugar free wafers was next to the wafers containing a higher amount of sugar on the shelf.

On the other hand, I have come to like the wafer alot. I have it on the side when I am having ice cream and it is

the perfect companion. The wafer itself is a vanilla flavoured biscuit with three layers of peanut cream which is creamy but definitely not very sweet. I got to admit I am surprised, being sugar free, the first ingredient listed is sugar. Not sure what to think about that, but it is good stuff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271807406500531/k2311a0718/7.18.08