Will and Grace  » TV  »
  • There were a couple of episodes that I thought were really funny
  • I think the main reason that made the show just alright was that I didn't care for Grace in the show and she is one of the main characters in the show
  • I would recommend it as a show to watch here and there

• by Brooke

Will and grace is a television show that I started watching about a year ago. I don’t really watch it anymore though.

Overall it was an alright show.

There were a couple of episodes that I thought were really funny.

I think the main reason that made the show just alright was that

I didn’t care for Grace in the show and she is one of the main characters in the show.

I thought Karen and Jack were the funniest and really I think the show would have been funnier if they were the main characters.

If they would have had them two in the show ...

• more often then I would have watched the show more often.

It’s just something about Grace in the show that I don’t really like, I don’t know if it’s her acting or if it’s her character, but I just didn’t like her in the show.

I am sure I didn’t see all of

the episodes because I never did watch it a lot, I just watched it when there was nothing else on.

There were some episodes that made me really laugh and then there were the episodes that were just alright.

It’s an alright show overall.

I would recommend it as a show to watch here and there.

Will and Grace

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101807406410531/k2311a0718/7.18.08