Nivea Body & Soul Skin Oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really love the formulation and scent of this oil that I never run out of this at home
  • I have been recommending this product to family friends because I am really impressed with its quality results I didn't find from other brands

• by rainbowbrite

I always treat myself with body massage especially if I am having a stressful day at work. I don’t go to body spas all the time because they’re quite costly but instead, I just do it at home.

Nivea Body & Soul Skin Oil is the

only oil I used for my body massage. I really love the formulation and scent of this oil that I never run out of this at home. After evry massage I feel so relaxed and deeply moisturized because of the products composition of pure Calendula oil combined with lavender,

• cardamom and tangerine extracts. This oil has a real soothing effects to my senses that I feel so relieved from my stress everytime I smell its scent on my skin.

In my observation, unlike other body oils in the market that tend to heat up skin

temperature, Nivea Body & Soul Skin Oil has its refreshing way of making my skin relaxed and toned harmoniously with my senses.

I have been recommending this product to family friends because I am really impressed with its quality results I didn’t find from other brands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311807406370531/k2311a0718/7.18.08