Amy Adams  » People  »
  • Amy Adams is very pretty and she has this very 'cameo-effect' that I really love about

• by eryana09

The first time I saw Amy Adams acted was in the film ‘Catch Me If You Can’, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and she was quite convincing as an actress. Amy Adams is very pretty and she has this very ‘cameo-effect’ that I really love about.

She also had been involved in some scenes from

my used to be favorite, ‘Buffy The Vampire Slayer’. If you are wondering who this actress is, well she is quite pretty, with her redhead charm. I’m not sure whether she is a good person on the outside, but I wish that there are more movies featuring her. She has this matured ...

• look and even though she did not get that many acting projects, say like Julia Roberts, but there are indeed quite a number of acting that she had done. And it was quite a feat that she had been nominated for an Oscar before and won some awards. I just wish that there
        were more upcoming movies featuring her though.

Maybe she has not been getting more acting jobs due to her age? I’m not sure, but this is one actress that Directors should really give a go at and not forgetting at all. Her acting aren’t that bad as well, if you take a closer look.

Amy Adams
    Mary Cee says :

re : Amy Adams is very pretty and she has this very ‘cameo-effect’ that I really love about
    I remember that time when it was new. Her`scene’ made a buzz.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521807406360531/k2311a0718/7.18.08