Vaseline Intensive Care Petroleum Jelly  » Cosmetics  »
  • It serves as an amazing moisturizer for me that's why I apply the product liberally on dry areas such as my feet every night, before I wear socks to seal and lock in moisture
  • In my experience, this product helps reduce itchiness and also helped me not to have any unsightly marks on my skin caused by the insect bites

• by erna

Vaseline Intensive Care Petroleum Jelly is a very useful product for me that’s why I always stock up on this at home and bring it with me when traveling. It is also one of my favorite beauty essentials.

I use it especially as a lubricant for my lips when they are dry and chapped.

Sometimes, I apply Vaseline on my nails to help keep it beautiful.

It serves as

an amazing moisturizer for me that’s why I apply the product liberally on dry areas such as my feet every night, before I wear socks to seal and lock in moisture.

The next morning, I would instantly see that this product really does wonders to my feet.

I have naturally oily skin, that’s why I don’t really have to use the product on my face.

My sister, who have ...

• combination skin, applies Vaseline and lets it stay overnight on her face.

I could also see beautiful results on her skin.

Another thing I have recently discovered about Vaseline Intensive Care Petroleum Jelly is that it aids in fast relief and healing of some insect bites.

I just directly apply and rub the product on the affected areas and let it stay.

In my experience, this product helps reduce

itchiness and also helped me not to have any unsightly marks on my skin caused by the insect bites.

Vaseline Intensive Care Petroleum Jelly is safe and doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients that I use it even on my 10 month old daughter.

It is more expensive than other brands of petroleum jelly but I still keep buying it because it is the brand that I trust and have confidence in.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311807406260531/k2311a0718/7.18.08