Superdrug Camomile Facial Wash
Superdrug
  • I bought this product in superdrug for £1.29, it was on offer buy 2 for £1.99
  • It has a clear and quite watery substance and smells amazing
  • I have very sensitive skin and i find it hard to get products that suit me but i love this stuff
  • I found this product to be a cheap alternative as part of a daily skincare routine
  • I would definitely recommend this to people on a low budget as i am a student myself and cannot afford to buy named brands all the time

• by mia1984

I have been searching for ages for a good skincare routine that was cheap but worked well. I bought this product in superdrug for £1. 29, it was on offer buy 2 for £1.

99. You can also buy this product from superdrugs online store.

The wash has a camomile extract that

is suitable for all skin types. It is soap free and will remove dirt and cosmetics leaving your skin feeling fresh and smooth.

It comes in a squeezy tube which contains 100ml. It has a clear and quite watery substance and smells amazing.

A little bit goes a long way.

• To apply just wet face and neck and massage into skin with fingertips, avoiding eye area.

Then rinse with warm water. I have very sensitive skin and i find it hard to get products that suit me but i love this stuff.

it doesnt leave my skin dry and flaky

and it also doesnt irritate me or break me out. I found this product to be a cheap alternative as part of a daily skincare routine.

I would definitely recommend this to people on a low budget as i am a student myself and cannot afford to buy named brands all the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311807406220531/k2311a0718/7.18.08