Dell D620
  • Overall this is the best laptop I have used over the last few years it is certainly the lights and the most compact without being overly small

• by Steve12345

Our laptop is a Dell D620 it is a light weight laptop and it came with the Windows XP operating system onboard. It also has DVD re writer which is excellent as we use this to back up all our important documents and most importantly of all the many photo’s we have of us and the kids over the years. It also has a gig of ram.

The laptop screen is of a good size but I don’t use it as I plug it into a monitor, there is a touch pad and a little blue thumb mouse which neither me or Steve can use.

We both plug a separate mouse into it as this is by far the easiest way means of a mouse.

The system itself is very quick and we haven’t had any performance issues with it yet. We only use it for work relate stuff and for processing the pictures so there are no games on there that we play, we have a separate pc for the games.

The laptop also came with a docking station that we sometimes use if we are in the office but most of the time we use the laptop down stairs at the dinning room table. There is a ...

• built in wireless capacity we enables us to do that which is a bonus as we no longer need to have loads of cables running around the house like we do in the office.

One big advantage of the laptop over the desk top is the neatness of it when Steve wants to work downstairs in the living room while I’m watching TV we can now be in the same room. There are plenty of USB ports on the laptop and on the docking station which enables us to plug in our HP printer.

Overall this is the best laptop I have used over the last few

years it is certainly the lights and the most compact without being overly small. The only things that I don’t personally like are the touch pad mouse and the blue thumb mouse. Neither are very easy to control. The touch pad isn’t responsive enough for me and the other one is too responsive. The rest of the features on the laptop are great and the fact that we have not had any performance issues so far means that it is a lot better than the PC which sometimes has a habit of freezing right in the middle of some work which is most frustrating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631707406201231/k2311a0717/7.17.08