CHI-CHI’S FIESTA SALSA
  • I found, at a really good price, Chi-Chi's Fiesta Salsa, that comes in mild, medium, and hot
  • I admit, I bought it, first time, because my half Mexican grandson was with me at the grocers, and he went into such laughter, when he saw the name of this salsa that we just HAD to try it
  • The jar is filled with little chunks of veggies that are delicious

• by covenly1
      When you make sauces, such as speghetti or any pasta type foods, do you find that it just is missing some zip? I mean it is just not ’special’? I make pasta all the time, and I make sure that I add salsa to it, for that special zippy flavor. I found, at a really good price, Chi-Chi’s Fiesta Salsa, that comes in mild, medium, and hot! Depending upon whom I am cooking for, I choose one of these to add to my sauces.

Everyone, so far, has been intriqued

with that ’something’ taste that isn’t usually in their pasta sauces! They love it!

The 16 ounce bottles that I buy say they are to serve 15 servings.

(that’ll be the day!).

Per serving, there are 10 calories, for those of you counting.

Calcium and Vitamin A are in this salsa.

Fat is listed as zero percent.

One percent total carbs are listed on the label.

The fact is, this salsa is terrific tasting in your sauces and for a dip! Use it straight for a dip, or use it ...

• in sourcream, or whatever you like to dip your chips and veggies into! It really is thick and creamy, and looks as grand as it tastes.

I admit, I bought it, first time, because my half Mexican grandson was with me at the grocers, and he went into such laughter, when he saw the name of this salsa that we just HAD to try it.

He’s only 4, but, he understands chi-chis!

When I bought the 3 jars of it, the sale was on for buy 2, get one free,

so look for this bargain……….

and it IS a bargain.

The tsste is wonderful.

Buy the mild, medium, or hot, and decide what your family and what YOU, personally, prefer to use while cooking! The jar is filled with little chunks of veggies that are delicious.

Remember, it is an instant dip, all alone, or you can make it go even farther, by adding your favorite dip additive.

Your cooking will impress those who have been eating the same tasting pasta sauces that you have been cooking! It adds the ZIP! you’ve been looking for!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27130340610931/k2311a0313/3.13.06