Estee Lauder Day Wear Plus  » Cosmetics  »
  • Because Day Wear Plus isn't cheap ($38.00 for 17.0 ounces) I bought the jar with a bit of hesitation

• by HonestyPays

Estee Lauder Day Wear Plus [Normal/Combination skin] is one of the extremely few, exceptional day/night creams that doesn’t make my skin break out. I have soft, sensitive skin that breaks out to almost every topical cream on the market. Because Day Wear Plus isn’t cheap ($38.00 for 17.0 ounces) I bought the jar with a

bit of hesitation. Having tried, and liked, other Estee Lauder topical items before, I was familiar and comfortable with the name but I’d never, ever used a day cream on the market that worked with my face.

Until this! A light cucumber scent greets the user upon opening the jar. If your sales rep doesn’t give you one, ask for a tiny scoop spoon. My rep was extremely diligent and explained to me that using one’s fingers contaminated the entire lotion! After scooping a tiny amount out for your face and neck, and then applying the amount to said face and neck, clean the spoon with mild soap ...

• Estee Lauder Day Wear Plus
      and water. You can use that little scoop spoon forever!

What are the effects and benefits? Dewy, luminous looking skin without the bright glare of obvious face lotion. A decrease in facial lines. And something that I can only explain as being psychologically uplifting in that you’re wearing almost $40.00 worth of lotion on

your pretty face. It’s empowering!

The ultimate benefit for me was absolutely NO breakouts. At all! Well worth the $38.00! Estee Lauder Day Wear Plus: Multiprotectant | Antioxidant cream | SPF 15

Buy it online or at your local mall’s upper end retailer. Trust me you’ll never buy another face cream ever again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311707405981231/k2311a0717/7.17.08