Kanye West  » People  »
  • You guys should really be on the positive lookout for Kanye West, for I think he is a truly multi-talented artiste as well as an extremely talented son
  • He has graced the covers of many hip-hop magazines and there is something that I love about him which I'm going to review here

• by eryana09

You guys should really be on the positive lookout for Kanye West, for I think he is a truly multi-talented artiste as well as an extremely talented son. He has graced the covers of many hip-hop magazines and there is something that I love about him which I’m going to review here.

I saw that Kanye West

is totally into fashion! And that’s like so cool, because you rarely see guys who are really into it literally. I’ve come across magazines whereby he would be carrying this gorgeous designer bags filled with lots of clothes. His beloved mother had passed away and I had managed to watch the concert that he ...

• had and featuring his late mom. That was when his late mom was still alive and both mother and son were singing together. It was really so sweet.

Coming back to fashion, Kanye West is totally suitable to be the face of the next big thing in fashion, if you ask me and designers

would be foolish not to adopt him for their campaigns. Balenciaga is one of his favorite designer labels and I must say that it truly looks good on Kanye West. His brand of music is also very soothing to hear and I certainly love it pretty much. Look out for this talented singer cum very-fashionable male yeah.

Kanye West

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521707405861231/k2311a0717/7.17.08