Opsimas Sporting Goods & General Merchandise  » Business  »
Real St., Dumaguete City, Philippines
  • Had it not been the helpful assistance of the owner herself, I would have gotten the more expensive one, thinking that it has more quality compared to a lesser priced brand
  • Opsimas may not have the most stunning building or strategic location in the city but because of the excellent customer service shown by the managemnet, it sure is for me the most successful sporting goods business in the province

• by rainbowbrite

This is just the perfect place for sports enthusiasts like me. The place may be smaller but because it is located right in the heart of the city, the establishment has many customers getting inside and out every hour of the day.

I just love the place because aside from being complete when I’m looking for

sporting goods and accessories, they also have this friendly owner and her staff very accomodating and helpful to customers.

There was this one time when my family visited the place to look for a fishing gear (to satisfy one my son’s hobbies I don’t have the slightest idea about). I really don’t know what brand to ...

• buy because there are lots of brands of fishing rods I just knew upon going there. Had it not been the helpful assistance of the owner herself, I would have gotten the more expensive one, thinking that it has more quality compared to a lesser priced brand.

There were other pleasant experiences I had with this

small company particularly, on asking suggestions and recommendation on certain products and they have been very kind and extremely helpful. Opsimas may not have the most stunning building or strategic location in the city but because of the excellent customer service shown by the managemnet, it sure is for me the most successful sporting goods business in the province.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411707405841231/k2311a0717/7.17.08