Sprint 6pm Nights Option
  • When I compared services I looked at their features and Cingular offers roll over minutes which allow you to take advantage of minutes you have already paid for but if you consider that you get an extra three hours per night for the small charge of $5.00 means that you get three hours a day multiplied by every day of the week is 15 hours extra minutes a week or 60 hours a month that you would not even have the option of paying for with other service
  • I enjoy using these extra minutes and yes I do often take advantage of these minutes when the time comes around
  • I feel like this is a service which was not advertised by Sprint very much so I know many people who are unaware of this, I asked my girlfriend if she was aware of this option and she said she had never heard that they offered 6pm but she knew they had offered 7pm earlier
  • The 6pm nights are otherwise $ 10 a month for the 6 pm start time but I think it is well worth the small price per month when you consider that your getting an extra 15 hours a month that you would have had to conserve minutes during if you do not opt into this service
  • Having had this for a long time I would say that it is the best thing I could ask for, it is the one option that keeps me with Sprint over any other service

• by rich

One of the greatest features of a cellular phone company and a good reason to switch to your cellular phone provide is the fact that Sprint offers a feature which allows you to make your night time calls at six pm on both weeknights and your weekends will start on Friday night at 6pm which is something that I do enjoy very much being a Sprint customer. Most services offer nights that start at 9pm and T-mobile has plans that most often do not offer night time minutes at all unless you pay extra for them.

When I first signed up for Sprint they offered 7pm nights and this feature was the sole reason why I ended up signing up for the Sprint service.

you to take advantage of minutes you have already paid for but if you consider that you get an extra three hours per night for the small charge of $5 means that you get three hours a day multiplied by every day of the week is 15 hours extra minutes a week or 60 hours a month that you would not even have the option of paying for with other service.

This makes it easier for me to use less minutes because I am usually working and when I am finally out and available to make calls I can take advantage of my 6 pm night which is great for me and also my friends.

I feel great knowing that I will always have extra minutes and I do not look cheap by waiting until 9pm to call one of my ...

• friends.

I enjoy using these extra minutes and yes I do often take advantage of these minutes when the time comes around.

I also save my business calls until after 6 pm to contact companies since they tend to put me on hold forever when I actually need to call them.

I feel like this is a service which was not advertised by Sprint very much so I know many people who are unaware of this, I asked my girlfriend if she was aware of this option and she said she had never heard that they offered 6pm but she knew they had offered 7pm earlier.

I told her that they actually offer to give 6pm nights for just 5 to customers that had 7pm nights in their standard contract when they first signed up for the service.

The 6pm

nights are otherwise $ 10 a month for the 6 pm start time but I think it is well worth the small price per month when you consider that your getting an extra 15 hours a month that you would have had to conserve minutes during if you do not opt into this service.

Having had this for a long time I would say that it is the best thing I could ask for, it is the one option that keeps me with Sprint over any other service.

If you sign up with Cingular then you would be shooting yourself in the foot because there is no way that you would be able to gain 15 additional hours (in addition to your minutes) and if you ask me that is a strong selling point and the only one that I care about.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221707405801131/k2311a0717/7.17.08