Nivea Good bye Cellulite Gel-Cream
  • I am so happy and impressed with the result of this product because although this has a higher price compared to other brands, it is just very worth it

• by rainbowbrite

This is another quality product from Nivea that I have tried. I was once looking for cosmetics in the market to help me with early signs of cellulite formation on my thighs.

When I tried this product almost four weeks ago, I had this dimpling part on some parts of my

thigh that I got so alarmed. I am not a fat woman so I was wondering why I’m beginning to have cellulites on my thighs. I immediately seek help from friends who explored to this area in their life, they recommended Nivea Good-bye Celluite Gel-Cream.

I checked the product in the ...

• market and yes, it’s quite expensive but I just gave it a try hoping for a positive result later. Few weeks had passed and jut this week, I observed that the dimpled skin on my thighs are now less visible. I am so happy and impressed with the result of this product because although
        this has a higher price compared to other brands, it is just very worth it. I am confident that with my continued use of Nivea Good-bye Cellulite Gel-Cream, days from now I will be saying good-bye to my cellulites.

I am also recommending this product to other friends with cellulite problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311707405791131/k2311a0717/7.17.08