Nivea Natural Tone Face and Body Creme  » Cosmetics  »
  • One thing that impressed me was that it did not come in a little pouch like most other samples, and the other thing that impressed me was that it was
  • Honestly, the first thing I noticed when using this crème was the smell
  • In fact I like it so much I use it day and night
  • I have noticed that my face is a little more even toned than before and I have only used it for a couple of weeks
  • And I suggest anyone who has an uneven tone to give it a try

• by Taface

I received a nice sized sample of Nivea Natural Tone Face & Body crème from a website offering freebies. One thing that impressed me was that it did not come in a little pouch like most other samples, and the other thing that impressed me was that it was .84oz of a product that would allow the sampler to see how well it works. Even though it is for the whole body I used it mainly on my face and neck.

It is supposed to help even skin tone or as they say “rediscover natural skin tone.”

Honestly, the first thing I noticed when using this crème was the smell. It has a light, refreshing smell that is not overwhelming like other lotions. And even though it is a crème it does not feel heavy on the face. I use it right after I wash my face and occasionally it is the only thing I wear when I feel like going ...

• without makeup. I did notice when I wore it alone occasionally my face seemed oily, but when worn under makeup this was not the case. It helped the dry areas on my face quite well. In fact I like it so much I use it day and night. I have noticed that my face is a little more even toned than before and I have only used it for a couple of weeks.

The product has a SPF 4,

which I think is a little low considering most other lotions have a higher SPF in it. But overall I like the product very much. And I suggest anyone who has an uneven tone to give it a try.

It is a new product of Nivea and I have always liked their line of skincare items. They seem to cater to any type of skin ranging from sensitive to normal. So I give them a big thumbs up on this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311707405771131/k2311a0717/7.17.08