Stridex Cleansing Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • I recently developed an acne problem and decided to purchase Stridex Sensitive Cleansing Pads with Aloe to help with the problem
  • My brother recommeded the product as he uses it for his acne, so I thought I would give it a try
  • I would recommend this product to anyone with an acne problem

• by Amanda Moak

I recently developed an acne problem and decided to purchase Stridex Sensitive Cleansing Pads with Aloe to help with the problem. My brother recommeded the product as he uses it for his acne, so I thought I would give it a try.

The pads are textured soft pads

that include a non-irritating formula with aloe and are used for the treatment and management of acne.

The pads help to reduce the number of acne pimples and blackheads, allows the skin to heal and helps to prevent new acne pimples from forming.

The pads are very easy ...

• to use.

First, you clean your face before applying the pads.

Second, wipe the entire affected area with a pad.

Repeat with a clean pad as neccessary to remove remaining dirt.

Dry skin may occur so you may want to start with one application daily, then

gradually increase to two to three times a daily as needed.

After a few weeks of using this product (twice daily) my acne began to disapear.

To date, continued use of this product has helped me maintain a clear complexion.

I would recommend this product to anyone with an acne problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311707405711131/k2311a0717/7.17.08