Advanced Eye Perfector  » Cosmetics  »
  • Within a month of using, I experienced the visible result and consider this product very effective in relieving stressed eyes and minimizing eye bags
  • For me, Advanced Eye Perfector is really another amazing product from Avon because when I used it, it's like having undergone an eye-bag removal procedure without the pain of surgery and cost
  • I will certainly recommend this product to all my friends who has been wanting to get rid of eye bags

• by rainbowbrite

Just like everyone else I need to take extra care of my eyes. Because of my work, my eyes are stressful everyday that I’m getting eye bags already. I have been using cold compress to relieve my eyes from stress, at least temporarily.

I have been looking for a product

in the market that can heal or at least minimize the ugly appearance of my eye bags. I just found a new solution for my stressed eyes and eye bags. It is in the new Avon Advanced Eye Perfector. Within a month of using, I experienced the visible result and consider this product very ...

• effective in relieving stressed eyes and minimizing eye bags. Its Chaihu extract is a known natural substance that helps reduce under-eye bags, and it certainly works for me in minimizing the tired appearance of my eyes.

used it, it’s like having undergone an eye-bag removal procedure without the pain of surgery and cost. The product is also affordable and very economical to use.

I will certainly recommend this product to all my friends who has been wanting to get rid of eye bags.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311707405701131/k2311a0717/7.17.08