Johnson’s Baby Powder Skin Protection
  • I love the product Johnson's baby powder in Skin Protection variant

• by erna

I love the product Johnson’s baby powder in Skin Protection variant. It is specifically designed to help prevent skin rashes, aside from the benefit of giving a feeling of freshness with every application. This variant protects the skin with its Active Skin Shield Formula.

I live in a very hot city in the

Philippines, and my baby is so prone to rashes due to the rising temperature and perspiration. I started using Johnson’s baby powder in Skin Protection on my baby just a week ago.

So far, I’ve seen good results. True to its promise, my baby is indeed protected against skin rashes and irritation.

The ...

• product’s Active Skin Shield Formula works in three ways. First, it repels wetness.

Second, it reduces skin friction. Lastly, it helps soothe the skin.

Johnson’s baby powder in Skin Protection is also clinically proven mild to gently care for mu baby’s skin. What I love about this product is that it’s not only

my baby who benefits from using this.

Even us, adults, could use this baby powder and will surely instantly feel refreshed with each use. I also love the scent of this product.

I smell like a baby each time I apply it on my skin. Th price is also reasonable.

This product is really worth buying.

Johnson's Baby Powder Skin Protection

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311707405591131/k2311a0717/7.17.08