Commerce Bank Envelope Opener  » Other  »
  • To be honest, I know my grandpa uses it but I never saw him use it before
  • This envelope opener definitely makes opening mails easier and neater

• by RJR

I have to talk about this envelope opener I got from Commerce Bank a while back. They were giving them away and I got a couple of them. My grandparents kept one and I kept one for myself. I have to admit, at first I did not use it and was opening my bills the old

fashioned way, by ripping it with my fingers and getting the edges all torn up.

One day curiosity got the better of me and I ripped open the package it came in and decided to give this envelope opener a try. To be honest, I know my grandpa uses it but I never saw him use it ...

• before.

The envelope opener is shaped in an oval shape which is about 3 inches long and it has an opening on one side which is thin and the rest of the body is broad like a handle would be. The blade is situated at the end of this thin opening and from what I can gather,

is extremely sharp! The blade is about a half an inch long though.

This envelope opener definitely makes opening mails easier and neater! The blade is positioned on the end of the mail and you just slide it under the opening and it cuts open like a hot knife through butter!

Overall, a good invention. I like it alot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121607405430831/k2311a0716/7.16.08