Silver Dragon Restaurant Calgary  » Restaurants  »
106 - 3 rd. Avenue S.E., Calgary , Alberta , Canada
  • One of the best Chinese restaurants there is Silver Dragon Restaurant on the 3 rd
  • In fact every item was so delicious and mouth watering

• by Mark Williams

When I drive up to Edmonton, Alberta, I pass through the City of Calgary. Very often happened to be lunch time by the time I was driving through Calgary. If I was in a bit of a rush, I just had to stop at a roadside restaurant and have a quick lunch. When I had the time, I would prefer to go some nice restaurants in the downtown area.

The China

town in Calgary has many very nice restaurants. One of the best Chinese restaurants there is Silver Dragon Restaurant on the 3 rd. Avenue.

Having tried once, Silver Dragon became one of my favorites there in China Town. I was there at Silver Dragon last month too. It is a very big restaurant, very spacious with many tables, and very attractively decorated.

The menu had many many items. They told ...

• me there were about two hundred items. It was a long list.

I could surely believe there were atleast two hundred items. The last time, I had “hot and sour soup” for an appetizer. I had more or less become addicted to “hot and sour soup”.

For the main course, I had Peking duck, diced vegetable fried rice, and shrimps with cream sauce. Very delicious. Those were again favorites of

mine.

In fact every item was so delicious and mouth watering. The chefs were really well trained in preparing those. And, no wonder at all Silver Dragon was one of the most popular Chinese restaurants in Calgary.

Every time I was there, the whole place was almost full, and the waiters and waitresses so busy serving each table. Silver Dragon had been my favorite, and I would have my deliciuos lunches there whenever I would have the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71607405220831/k2311a0716/7.16.08