The Incredible Hulk (2008)  » Movies  »
  • I believe this saved alot of what I would call, boring parts, of the movie
  • It was surprising to see a villain that I am not familiar with as well, but it is a similar story for Iron Man and I admit it is a nice surprise for people who read the comic books and come expecting a villain they know to be fighting their favourite Marvel Hero
  • It gives it more depth in my opinion and more of an edge to pave the way for villains we are familiar with
  • To be honest, knowing that the angrier the Hulk gets the stronger he gets, I thought the fight would go on for a long time
  • I was not disappointed at all though and I love how they salvaged this movie by just remaking it totally

• by RJR

This weekend I finally made it to the cinema to see The Incredible Hulk! I got to admit, I did not hear about this movie till a few months ago when I was talking about another Marvel movie with my friend. I was quite surprised that this movie did not have much hype (that i was aware of anyway) leading up to it. This made me feel reluctant to go see it in the cinema.

I had waited about a week till my friends went to see it and was

told that I need to go see it! I was not fed any spoilers though, which is good.

The movie itself starts much better than I expected, showing the lead up of the events that now makes Dr. Banner turn into this green hulking monster! I believe this saved alot of what I would call, “boring parts,” of the movie.

I also liked that they kept tabs on Dr. Banner with how many days he went “Hulk Free” for lack of a better term and I was so curious to ...

• find out who this Mr. Blue was as well!

The movie has tons of action in it and the fight scenes surpassed my expectations. There were times where I felt I could predict the outcome of a fight and I was completely wrong but blown away by the additional action in there!

and come expecting a villain they know to be fighting their “favourite” Marvel Hero! It gives it more depth in my opinion and more of an edge to pave the way for villains we are familiar with!

The final fight was monstrous! To be honest, knowing that the angrier the Hulk gets the stronger he gets, I thought the fight would go on for a long time. I was not disappointed at all though and I love how they salvaged this movie by just remaking it totally. I highly recommend seeing this movie!

The Incredible Hulk (2008)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111607405180831/k2311a0716/7.16.08