Untraceable movie  » Movies  »
1.5
  • I honestly think I got pulled in by the poster because of the horrific nature it seemed to convey, yet this was definitely not cinema worthy to me
  • I would not recommend paying your money to see this one

• by RJR

Untraceable came out earlier in the year and was supposed to be a movie of the Thriller genre. I did not see the preview or trailer for this movie but I actually saw it on a whim. The poster for it made it seem like it’d be more of a horror movie. I assumed being a thriller I’d enjoy it a bit.

I have to say, this was

one of those movies which make me wonder why I wasted about an hour and thirty minutes or so of my life watching it. This movie to me was like watching a regular television program which was just longer than your usual shows.

This movie is based around a killer that uses others to help him kill his kidnapped victims by using the internet as a means of ...

• weapon choice. he would place his victim in a situation and set up a computer with a live web cam feed on his website and he said in each situation that as long as the number of watchers on his website increases so will the torturous event on his victim increase until it finally kills them.

They eventually caught up to the person doing this because apparently they

were dealing with a genius of some sort. But I seriously wondered what “inspired” me to go see this movie at all. I honestly think I got pulled in by the poster because of the horrific nature it seemed to convey, yet this was definitely not cinema worthy to me. I would not recommend paying your money to see this one. I wouldn’t even bother to get the DVD.

Untraceable movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111607405170831/k2311a0716/7.16.08