Pepsi  » Food  »
  • To me, chilled soft drinks are the best thirst quencher
  • Of course there are some disadvantages of these kinds of drinks such as its high calorie and sugar content

• by erna

Pepsi is my choice of soft drink nowadays. I choose this over its closest competitor mainly because it is much cheaper but I get the same benefits.

Plus, it’s not as acidic as it tastes compared to the other popular brand.

To me, chilled soft drinks are the best thirst quencher.

Nothing

beats a glass of Pepsi with lots of ice on a hot day.

It’s also good that it doesn’t leave any after taste in the throat.

Pepsi is priced at 20 pesos per liter compared to 25 pesos of the other brand at a local supermarket.

Pepsi is one the best products for ...

• those who wish to quench their thirst with a cold beverage.

Of course there are some disadvantages of these kinds of drinks such as its high calorie and sugar content.

But I guess it’s okay to indulge in it once in a while.

In a hot country like the Philippines, chilled Pepsi

with lots of ice is a very popular choice of beverage on any occasion, even just on ordinary days.

At home, we stock up on lots of Pepsi on our refrigerator.

My family and friends love this drink too! Most of us prefer Pepsi because we get more value for our money with this product.

Pepsi

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271607405130731/k2311a0716/7.16.08