Jenny Craig - Weight Loss Centre  » Health  »
Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
  • If you want to lose weight and keep it off the best diet to go on is with Jenny Craig
  • The best thing I like about Jenny Craig is the food
  • Some of my favourite foods are Chicken Feetuchine, Lasagna, Spaghetti and Meatballs, Chicken Korma and Chilli Con Carne
  • I find my having these weekly consultations I am more likely to stick to the diet plan as I know I will be monitored by someone and I don't want to disappoint them
  • Overall though I highly recommend joining Jenny Craig if losing weight is what you want to do

• by kiran1978

If you want to lose weight and keep it off the best diet to go on is with Jenny Craig. I have currecntly lost around 4kilograms, my goal is to lose 8 kilograms in total. I have also done Jenny Craig 8 years ago where I lost weight then too.

The best thing I like about Jenny Craig is the food. Some of my favourite foods are Chicken Feetuchine, Lasagna, Spaghetti and Meatballs, Chicken Korma and Chilli Con Carne. Does not

sound like a diet, huh? I also love their snacks, my favourites are caramal popcorn and choc chip cookies.

Another great thing I like about Jenny Craig is the one on one consultations you get each week. Each week you get weighed and you talk about how you went. You also discuss strategies for the following week and select your next meals for the week. The staff are really friendly. I find my having these weekly consultations I am more ...

• likely to stick to the diet plan as I know I will be monitored by someone and I don’t want to disappoint them.

The only downfall that I don’t like is the cost of Jenny Craig. I am lucky I joined up 8 years ago I paid for a life time membership. So now all I have to pay for is the meals which costs me around $130 for a week. Which is a bit of a struggle, but not

too bad. However if you sign up as a new person you need to pay a fee to join which can become costly, however still worth it if you really want to lose weight.

Overall though I highly recommend joining Jenny Craig if losing weight is what you want to do. It is a great way to shed the extra kilos and keep it off, they also teach you how to maintain that weight after you have reached your goal weight.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341607405120731/k2311a0716/7.16.08