Laptop HP Compaq Presario V3000
  • I always use it to show my presentation become more interesting
  • I recommend this laptop to anybody who have US$650 and want to have the feature such as an expensive laptop

• by Lydia

I had a laptop when I was 17th. My brother gave me this laptop as gift on my sweet 17th birthday. Now, I use it everyday to do the university task.

I always use it to show my presentation become more interesting. I’m also often using it to watch movie.

My brother said that the price of this laptop was US$650. This laptop has black shine color and wide screen.

The screen is 3060×2050. Its Intel is Intel Pentium Core Duo.

And the operating systems is Windows XP Professional. I also free to use this laptop to access internet ...

• in wi-fi area.

But, it is not small enough and you may troublesome when you bring it from one place to other places.

There is one thing special from this laptop.

With the cheaper price you can get the feature such as an expensive laptop. Since one year ago, I never

had something annoyed me from this laptop.

I recommend this laptop to anybody who have US$650 and want to have the feature such as an expensive laptop. But you must want to think twice before deciding to buy it if you will bring it to anywhere, because it’s big and heavy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631607405050731/k2311a0716/7.16.08