Schick Intuition
  • Well after seeing numerous commercials on the Schick Intuition I decided to give it a try
  • I like it, it gives a decent shave, but I didn't like how time consuming it was

• by Rae25

Well after seeing numerous commercials on the Schick Intuition I decided to give it a try. My old razor was a regular Venus Divine. I like it, it gives a decent shave, but I didn’t like how time consuming it was. I’m not here to review the Venus however.

The Schick Intuition can be described as a rather fat handled razor surrounded by a

white solid that resembles a bar of soap.

So I went to the local supermarket and picked up a Schick Intuition for around $10 with tax. The rice is a little bit expensive, but from what I can see it’s the only downfall.

I decided to try the razor out immediately, so I got into my shower which is about 3ft square, and impossible to ...

• shave in with a regular razor. The instructions say to wet the razor and shave, making sure to keep it wet. Easy enough.

Getting used to the razor was a little tricky, as I couldn’t really tell where I’d shaved, however once I got that down shaving was a breeze! I was quickly able to shave and shower faster than ever. This razor saved

me a full thirty minutes of prep time. My legs feel smooth and look great. It was simple and easy to use, and really effective. Each use is like using a brand new razor. The solid surrounding the blade seems to wear down a little quickly, however the shave is great if you can afford it.

Quick review: Easy to use, great shave, a bit pricey.

Schick Intuition

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311607405010731/k2311a0716/7.16.08