Vaseline Intensive Care Hand & Nail Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like this, because the lotion always runs to the exit
  • My experience shows that it feels nice when you put it on your hands
  • In my opinion the lotion may work for somebody who doesn't work with water or does not do much housework

• by Margit

One of my friends have given me the Vaseline Intensive Care Hand & Nail Lotion. It’s in a 75ml Tube that you stand on its cap. I like this, because the lotion always runs to the exit.

Hand & Nail Lotion claims to give you 30% stronger nails. It contains keratin

and vitamin E.My experience shows that it feels nice when you put it on your hands. It seems to rub in easily and doesn’t leave a greasy film on your hands.

I personally have very soft nails and work a lot with water. I must admit that I don’t find the lotion ...

• to actually strengthen my nails. After 6 weeks of use my nails are still very soft. In my opinion the lotion may work for somebody who doesn’t work with water or does not do much housework.

My friend who’s given me the lotion admitted to me that she’s used it herself and

thought the lotion doesn’t do much for her hands either.

It has a very pleasant perfume and feels nice on the hands. But for it’s claim of strengthening your nails it failed me. For my very dry skin on my hands the Vaseline Intensive Care Hand & Nail Lotion didn’t do it’s job either.

Vaseline Intensive Care Hand & Nail Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311607404960731/k2311a0716/7.16.08