Clean&Clear Oil Control Film
  • I love that the product is true to its promise of instantly removing excess oil
  • It's funny though, because even if it doesn't come cheap in my opinion, I've been a loyal buyer of the product for several years now

• by erna

Clean&Clear Oil Control Film in Pink Grapefruit variant is one of my top beauty must-haves. I have oily skin that is why this beauty essential always has a place in my make up kit.

Wherever I go, I see to it that I have a sheet or two in my pocket.

I love that

the product is true to its promise of instantly removing excess oil.

My face feels refreshed each time after wiping my face with a film.

The pink grapefruit variant, which was only recently launched, is even better than the original one because of its scent that is truly relaxing.

It actually does something positive ...

• in lifting my mood.

Another good thing about this product is that it doesn’t mess with my make up.

It also doesn’t strip of my skin’s natural moisture.

You could actually see in the film how much oil was taken from your face.

The only negative thing I can say about this Clean&Clear Oil

Control Film is that it is a bit pricey at 120 pesos for only fifty sheets.

It would be a big thing if they would chop off the price a little.

It’s funny though, because even if it doesn’t come cheap in my opinion, I’ve been a loyal buyer of the product for several years now.

Clean&Clear Oil Control Film
    terakyle says :

ive been using clean and clear oil control film.. the one i have has an spf 19 and a powder which are really good.. i dont have to put powder anymore.. it is like a 3 in one product for me.. it controls oil, it protects me from the sun and it has powder.. i really love it.. and its not too girly to use.. by the way, IM A GUY…

Bitsu says :

Where can I buy that thing that you`ve been talking about? I was looking that product here in Manila but unluckily I cant found one. The blue and pink are the only available in the store. Thank you

kris303 says :

Most Watson stores carry it. And from what I know, Trinoma’s beauty section in their department store also has it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311607404850731/k2311a0716/7.16.08