Freaky Friday movie  » Movies  »
  • Upon seeing the trailer of Freaky Friday I was already laughing my head off so I decided that I would watch the movie
  • But between the two, Jamie Lee was amazing

• by Malou

Upon seeing the trailer of Freaky Friday I was already laughing my head off so I decided that I would watch the movie. I’m sure glad I did because the movie was worth every penny. I can’t remember the last time I laughed this hard.

Freaky Friday is a remake of the 1976 Jodi Foster comedy about mother-daughter

body swapping. Tess Coleman (Jamie Lee Curtis) is a psychiatrist busy with being a single mother as well as being a fiancee.

She doesn’t quite get along with her rebellious daughter Anna (Lindsay Lohan) who is not so keen on seeing her mother remarry. After a fight at a Chinese restaurant, mother and daughter are in a dilemma ...

• as they find themselves in each other’s bodies because of a fortune cookie curse.

Riot soon follows as Tess deals with highschool life and Anna assumes the role of an adult. The movie is really very entertaining, funny and heartwarming.

It’s a movie that every child and parent should see so as to understand each other’s life better.

Part of the movie’s charm are Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan.

But between the two, Jamie Lee was amazing. When I saw her in True Lies, I knew she had a funny bone in her body.

But her performance in Freaky Friday was hysterical. She really should be doing more comedies.

Freaky Friday sure is one delightful movie.

Freaky Friday movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111607404810731/k2311a0716/7.16.08