Kaplan University
  • I wanted to get back into school but I hate the traditional classroom, it's just not for me so I set my searching to online colleges

• by G.Egg

I wanted to get back into school but I hate the traditional classroom, it’s just not for me so I set my searching to online colleges. I was looking for something accredited, something that offered financial aid and something challenging.

Kaplan University met all my needs.

They assisted me great at the start.

First I

spoke to a very friendly advisor about the college and what it had to offer.

It sounded great so I went for my chance.

Next someone went through all the steps with me and helped me file for financial aid.

Got all the hassle out of the way in one night; thanks to their dedication and ...

• support for a higher education.

I have been at Kaplan for half a semester now and I couldn’t be happier with my choice.

The Professors are informative and helpful in my weekly online seminars; my materials are either e-books or are sent to me (included in my tuition).

Their student resources are superb Kaplan has a

huge library full of articles, professional journals, books, also a math and writing center.

For me the biggest plus is it’s affordable.

To those of you looking to get back into a higher education and you don’t like the traditional classroom, go look up Kaplan.

Their website is very informative and helpful.

You can also have a live chat with an advisor online.

Kaplan University

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501507404751031/k2311a0715/7.15.08