Sprint network
  • My mom found a phone like the one I wanted but it was threw spring but she said she would pay for the phone and then i just have to pay the monthly bill

• by sassygirlanne007

I have sprint as my cellphone carrier. It was not my choice to have it’s service.

My mom found a phone like the one I wanted but it was threw spring but she said she would pay for the phone and then i just have to pay the monthly bill.

See I wanted to have verizon as my cellphone carrier because allot

of my friends have that and then that way I could save some money.

But no I get a 2 year contract with sprint.

I pay $34.

95 for 450 minutes most of which I don’t even use right now but I had to have the minute package to be able to get unlimited texting.

And then for unlimited texting I pay an ...

• extra $10 and then an extra $15 for unlimited media and picture messaging.

The service isn’t too bad but come on verizon has better deals then this.

And get this I can be in my bed room and have ok service and then go into the bathroom and then be roaming.

I sometimes will roam in my driveway but once I

step off the gravel I get service.

That is what bothers me the most because when I want to send a text message allot of the time I have to have my phone up next to my bedroom window to have it send in my house.

But really I guess other then that the service isn’t that bad just dosn’t have very good coverage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221507404731031/k2311a0715/7.15.08