New Blended Frosty’s at Wendy’s  » Food  »
2.5
  • One thing I love about the old Frosty's is that they're pretty thick
  • It's kind of like the McFlurry but way more delicious
  • And after they have it all blended, it doesn't fill the cup to the top, so I felt a little ripped off for the 3 bucks it cost

• by GreenFairy

Every now and then, I get a craving for chocolate and ice cream, and Wendy’s frostys are a refreshing solution. Recently they’ve been advertising their new blended frostys, supposedly more like milk shakes. Turns out those are kind of ridiculous.

You pay more money for something that tastes exactly the same! And I think you’re actually getting less. The cup

is shaped a little different, and I’m pretty sure it doesen’t have as much ice cream as the regular Frosty cups.

Moreover, they’re slighly watery compared to the originals. One thing I love about the old Frosty’s is that they’re pretty thick.

So you know you’re getting your money’s worth of ice cream. Now they’re not all bad.

You can ...

• also get a blended Frosty with M&M’s or oreos in it. It’s kind of like the McFlurry but way more delicious.

I ordered a chocolate Frosty with Oreos. It was quite yummy.

It beats the usual cookies and cream if you already were a fan of the Frosty taste. Again, it was more liquidy that I would have liked, but

I suppose that’s necessary for the blending.

And after they have it all blended, it doesn’t fill the cup to the top, so I felt a little ripped off for the 3 bucks it cost. In sum, if you’re a true Frosty fan, try some candy in it.

Otherwise, save your money for the good stuff like Cold Stone or TCBY.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271507404631031/k2311a0715/7.15.08