LOreal Lash Architect Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • But when L'Oreal released Lash Architect I thought I had to try it - the advert on TV could convince even the biggest skeptic

• by Sana
      Last years I’ve been using L’Oreal Double Extension and feel absolutely satisfied with it. But when L’Oreal released Lash Architect I thought I had to try it - the advert on TV could convince even the biggest skeptic.

The main promise made was that it

will give “false lash effect”, that is - more, longer, thicker.

Or maybe they meant something else? Well, like any other mascara it makes lashes both a little longer and darker (and which doesn’t?).

The rest is pure disappointment.

Troubles begin from the moment I ...

• begin to apply it.

First layer doesn’t give any effect, second layer clumps lashes together.

Separating makes it worse - now lashes covered uneven, with pieces of broken mascara all over them.

It said to be waterproof mascara, but it smudges easily.

On the other

hand it’s rather sticky: it’s not that simple to remove it from lashes completely.

Unless I use face soap, in the morning I have dark mascara circles under my eyes.

It irritates skin, it’s clumpy, it dries out quickly.

It’s not worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31130340440231/k2311a0313/3.13.06